- When I'm folding the laundry and I'm going too fast and/or my vision fails me and I turn a perfectly good right-side out shirt INSIDE OUT because I thought it was inside out to begin with! Grrr...
- When I'm typing and I miss the shift key at the beginning of a sentence. Three times in a row! Such a simple thing and I'm deleting back back back over and over just to get it right!
- When I go to pick something up and I miss. Multiple times! Why can't I just pick it up the first time!!!
And the runners up...
- When I use ALL CAPS, italics, and boldface type in the same blog post. Can't I just pick ONE, one, one and stick with it?
- When I'm talking to someone and they have to ask "What?" more than once.
- When I'm talking to someone and I have to ask "What?" more than once.
- When the cap is left off the toothpaste.
- When a wet towel is left on my bed.
- When the toilet seat is left up, when the kids don't flush, when the little boy misses, when the TP isn't replaced on the roller.
- When someone says, "You need to..." A LOT!
And the opposite? Come back tomorrow!
Keep on keepin' on...