Tuesday, June 19, 2012

2nd Monday: Pot-O-Gold Blogger Award #17

I know, I know... I've been non-existent for the past week and a half. I got sidetracked on a side business venture and I've been full force in that venue during the last week and a half. When the website is fully functional and presentable, I'll share the news with all of you.


So for now, enjoy this news instead...it's time to award the latest lucky blogger with the Pot-O-Gold Blogger AwardI created this award for excellent blogs based on... 
  • interesting and helpful content AND
  • visually appealing and easy-to-navigate design
It's an award that says, "Look at this awesome blog! There's a wealth of information here! If you visit once, you'll want to return again and again." In other words, it's like discovering a pot of gold.


This month's recipient goes out to the former Thing 1 Thing 2 Blog by Corey Rosen Schwartz. Her new blog was launched a few months ago in March, Blog of a Picture Book Ninja. Unfortunately, we all just missed her most recent giveaway of her latest forthcoming book, The Three Ninja Pigs. Corey blogs about her experiences in the writing world and inspires each of us to reach for our own goals. So, congratulations Corey, on winning this "prestigious" award.


Her blog is simple with a light-colored solid background. There is no home tab, but if you click on the title banner image, it takes you back to the home and refreshes it to the most recent blog post. Side bars are minimalist. If you haven't had the chance to meet Corey yet, take a moment to go introduce yourself. And check back regularly so you don't miss her next giveaway, like I did. For a little more info, you can also read an interview I did with Corey back in April 2011.


Ratings (out of 4):  
Content  (From the words of robot, Johnny Five, "Need more input!" Translation: I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!) 
Design  (I'm a sucker for "Home" tabs, sorry...)

The Rules (copy and paste):

  1. Say thank you to the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog.
  2. Post the award on your blog and link back to the WRITE WILD blog.
  3. Award FOUR bloggers this award and tell why each is a Pot-O-Gold!
  4. Share FOUR simple things about yourself regarding FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, and LUCK.
Be sure to check out past recipients of the Pot-O-Gold Blogger Award!

Keep on keepin' on...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christie! Corey's blog is pretty cool. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Share your thoughts below.

AddToAny

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...